synaptic December 8, 2016
The Client have an urgent project that needs REDESIGN for training website, we must be familiar with training or be willing to learn,
The Client was looking for a HIGHLY experienced AND committed front end web designer + developer to make designs consistent and responsive.
We must be experienced in creating PSD for desktop and mobile and must be UI/UX expert to simplify pages and usability.
Also, we must be high experienced in implementing design in a responsive and friendly manner. we must know bootstrap and proficient with HTML/CSS/JS.
we should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior user interface design skills. Ultimately, we should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Requirements for the job was:
• Proven work experience as a web designer
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Bootstrap to implement PSD on the site (optional)
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
The Client required conversational English with the team and we do not have to be fluent.
Our work procedure which has to be followed:
1st Step: Create PSD of web design based on customer requirements
2nd Step: Take a PSD and convert into front end markup being responsive. Speed, semantic coding, W3C validated, SEO ready are necessary
3rd Step: Build the framework for the site. MUST BE HTML/CSS or Bootstrap
4th Step: Upload all content and images on FTP
5th Step: Test the site thoroughly
6th Step: Perform Initial SEO Tasks mentioned in the SEO Report (google site submission, set up google analytics, citations…). For every site, you will get SEO Report with instructions for the best SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
Must make site consistent with elements, icons, font, colors, and just simplify all.
1. The site must be simplified and user-friendly.
2. Site must be color coordinated
3. Site must be compatible with all browsers and devices
4. Design and usability detail are important!
5. Strict requirements on the structured code, pixel high quality, and W3C validation pass throughout.
6. SEO spiders implemented on every page, up to date white hat SEO required.